Wednesday, June 2, 2010

: : A chain that joins two by the heart [[ "Il y a un DS que je vais garder" ]] : :

This morning as we were walking to Natacha's car Marine very nicely reminded me that, yes, the teacher of Droit was going to give back out tests :S.

That morning we arrived at school the bell had already gone so we hurried up the stairs to find our teacher at the end of the hallway making his way to the classroom...we didn't stop and stare as I didn't really know where to look after my test yesterday...ehhe...and Marine neither after her email the night before...

He was not in a good mood when he arrived at the door and that made me nervos with my heart pounding...:S

The class started on a rather low note with a few getting instant detentions for not handing in some definition thingo that he had made us all do (not me though :D hehe).

Although, once he had come back from photocopying the corrections for the test (he told us that he hadn't had the time to correct them so he was going to hand them out at random for us to correct which made me stress even more! Imagine the person correcting MINE?!?!?!), he was in a much better mood.

After handing out the corrections, he then moved on to handing out some other sheets...so he had corrected them after all :P. I waited impatiently in my seat...but when he had given out the last of the sheets, I was still without my copy...

He sat back down at his desk and announced, "et bien sur, il y a un DS que je vais garder : )" (and surely, there is a test that I am going to keep : )). Marine then asked him if he laughed reading it - he said no, not too much as it meant a lot to him and that when he showed it to his children they laughed at my drawing : ).

A good outcome afterall :D.

---

Maths was revision - Spanish, reading and English watching.

At lunch time we had another 22 minutes before the mini-bus came and picked us up to take us hom for lunch, so we went to CoxiMarket behind the school and I bought Marine the most expensive block of chocolate there (2.92 euros = $5.80 or so) under the condition that I would pay for her food (haha, which I do quite often - buying sweets and pastries out of the kindness of my heart :D) if she bought my entertainment - eg, bowling, movie tickets etc : ). But I must say, it was the best chocolate I've ever tasted! It was nougat (proper noughat too!) layered with a little bit of praline and obviously, with chocolate surrounding it all.

When we arrived at the buss stop I had to hide it from Marine as she had already eaten half the block :P.

We ended up being a little impatient and hopping onto the WRONG mini-bus. Luckily Marine asked where it was stopping or else we would've been in a rather monstrous pile poop! Haha...so we got off and tried again.

Our bus driver was rather nice :D. He was a little middle-aged man with rosy red cheeks and was a ibt chubby. He even dropped us off at the start of our street as we were the only ones on the bus : ). Although we noticed he was hovering so we walked right past our house and pretended we lived somewhere else...which worked as he drove off, waving to us.

I prepared lunch - set and cleared the table, so I left Marine to do the dishes, which she wasn't too happy about :P haha. So I took her chocolate with me and pretended I ate it all.

I ended up giving it to her later on though and she finished it with pleasure : ).

---

While Marine was at her code (6 mistakes this time...:S) Aurore returned home with some rather exciting news...Elle a peut-être commencé son régle! Which I helped her with : ).

That night, Marine and I stole the peanuts that were in bacon flavoured peanuts that would have normally been for apparetifs...we sat on my bed eating them before dinner which was tuna pasta salad.

Before we started eating, my host mum placed a small box with an even smaller box inside infront of me - my delayed birthday present : ).

I opened it us and found a small chan bracelet, just like Marine's with my name engraved on it and the date of my arrival in France on the back : ) which Marine had chosen for me.

It couldn't have been more perfect! : )

---

No comments:

Post a Comment