Wednesday, June 9, 2010

: : The first goodbye of many... [[ et Rougie le poisson rouge ]] : ;

: : Yesterday | Monday | Lundi | My second last day of school in France : :

I was expecting yesterday to be short like all the other days last week, although it proved to be a lot longer...hehe, 9am - 6pm that is :O.

In droit, we finishe the final chapter. He didn't get us to write anything down whiwasgood so we just sat back and relaxed while he joked away. At the ed of the class he photocopied some sheets with BAC questions for next year :) I didn't have to do anything, so I was rather relaxed :D.

In history, I think the teacher was a little annoyed with the class...He told me off and told me to look at my sheet when I was gluing it into my workbook. I think he thought I was scribbling all over it or something :S.

Hehe, Marine and I were a little stupid too...Sawdatou had ddropped her pen and she asked one of us to pick it up. So Marine and both reached down at the same time and head butted eachother...hard :S haha, it was funny though :D. And Sawdatou couldn't stop laughing at us from the chair behind :P haha. It must have looked funny :O.

We ate lunch outside as usual :). My host-mum had put the rest of the roast pork in our sandwiches from the night before. While we were eating our 1.5 sandwhiches each, Marine started joking that we had eaten half a roast pork each (haha, yes, there was rather a lot in there...).

During Spanish, for once I didn't read my book : ). The teacher had organised a tonne of activity sheets to do. She paired us in twos...I was with Marine : ).

I ended up doing the "spot the difference" one, trying to do a cross-word where there was pictures and you had to find the Spanish word (haha, the teacher gave me a French/Spanish dictionary, which wasn't much use as there were words I didn't even know in French...So I quickly abandoned that one and pushed it over to Marine), and tsome other word-searches, WITH the words GIVEN :D.

We ended up coming second - Jennifer and her partner came first and won one euro each to buy a hot-chocolate or coffee from the machine :).

Monday was also the day that I decided I woud try and document a school day in France, although it ended up being over two days :).

That night, my host-mum had placed all her nicest champagne glasses, that her mum had given her for her wedding anniversary, on the coffeetable in the corner of the room to put away after dinner.

During dinner, Nikitta (the cat) had jumped up onto the table and my host-mum freaked and started screaming, "NIKITTA, NON!" and running towards her...Not the best idea, as she got scared and jumped off the table, whipping her the glasses with her tail and having them fall and break :S.

My host-dad wasn't happy at all! He chased her around the house :S. Aurore got scared and started crying (I think she thought my host-dad was going to do some harm - but he's not like that at all, thank goodness). It was all rather disastrous.

Luckily only four of the eight broke...but unfortunately, when host-mum was putting the four away, she pulled on the table cloth and broke the little clay bowls that her mother-in-law had given to them another year for the anniversary :S.

I don't know what it is lately, just everything is going wrong : |. Everything is breaking etc.

: : Tuesday | Mardi | Last day of school in France : :

Today, when I entered school, I had my camera out and ready! We were nice and early too because my host-mum had to drop us off fifteen minutes or so earlier than usual because AUrore needed to be driven to the bus-stop.

We took a detour to the bathroom and had a chat to Julie...I even took a picture of thmemorable "female-toilet" sign : ) hehe, all those morning trips to the bathroom ;).

Droit again was nothing much. We took out the sheets from the day before (hehe, where we had written, "la vie me donne rien" over and over again, trying to copy eachother's writing, hehe.

Afterwards, we made our way to Maths where we got our maths exams back (hehe, I topped the claaaaaaaaaass :D :D :D). We didn't do much other than get our moyennes that lesson, so Sandy, Yanis, Nafissa, Cindy, Marine and I left the classroom and wondered around the school to go ask some questions about the French BAC. On the way, we took photos : ) And Sandy gave Yanis a piggy-back ride, and then Yanis gave Sandy one too - haha, it was rather funny :D.

Marine, Cindy and Sawdatou decided not to go to Spanish as there weren't many students going. So instead they went into town with me to the supermarket where Sawdatou bought her lunch so that she could eat with us outside in the school courtyyard.

We returned in time for English. We finished watching "Dry White Season" and then spent the rest of the lesson getting our moyennes, and talking to the teacher about how Marine was going to come to Australia for two months.

We sat outside for lunch. Marine and I eating our herb chicken sandwiches and Sawdatou, her tuna sandwich, chocolate sticks and chips.

Marine decided she was still hungry and opened the packet of biscuits that was meant to be for the class party in Communications :O Haha.

The three of us talking about our thoughts and opinions on cetain things and Marine and I made video interviews (see below) while Sawdatou sang and daydreamed...ahem...



At 3pm, we made our way to the Communications room where a lady told our class off (I have no idea why...strange...)...

I was surprised at just how much food the Communications teacher had bought for us from Cora! She had two massive cloth bags full! There must have been at least 15 packets of lollies/cookies etc!.

We got our moyennes while we ate and then we took a photo of the whole class (although Flavien didn't want to be in it and Jennifer and Sandy hid behind everyone and tried to pull down Yanis' and Fabien's pants, hehe).

When the bell went and we were officially on holidays, Sawdatou started crying :( because it was the last time she would ever see some people...it was all quite sadening...

It wasn't until that night when I was putting all the photos from the day onto my computer that it really hit me that yes, that was the last time I would ever see some of my friends and the people in my class :O. It shocked me and made me realise that I really would be leaving behind my life her in France in less than two weeks...:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment